Saturday, January 19, 2013

Nail Polish Collection: OPI [January 2013]

Almost at the end of my nail polish collection, just a few more posts to go! You might think my OPI collection looks quite small considering how many nail polishes I own, but for the longest time I really disliked OPI because of their brush. Whilst I'm still not a huge fan of their brush, the Holland and Germany collections woke me up to how beautiful some of their colours really are! In fact I have a shipment of OPIs heading to my door right now - gotta love eBay!

NOTE: I have to mention that I took all my photos in a crudely made lightbox. Well, I don't think you could call it a lightbox...it's two planks of white painted wood and a lamp with a daylight globe! So whilst I tried to get these as colour accurate as I could, some colours may be just a tad off. I'll try to let you know when that happens, otherwise just google image the colour you were looking at. Also, I took these photos freehand so I'm sorry that some are a little crooked..I hope it doesn't bother you as much as it bothered me!


L-R: Don't Pretzel My Buttons/ My Very First Knockwurst/ Steady As She Rose/ Significant Other Color, Pink-ing Of You

L-R: Planks a Lot/ Dutch Ya Just Love OPI/ Russian Navy/ Lincoln Park at Midnight/ Vampsterdam


L-R: Bogata Blackberry/ German-icure by OPI/ Warm & Fozzie/ My Private Jet
L-R: Lunch at the Dehli/ OPI Red/ Animalistic/ Scnhapps Out of It!/ Ruble For Your Thoughts


L-R: I don't Give a Rotterdam/ I Have a Herring Problem/ Ski Teal We Drop/ Swimsuit...Nailed It!/ Mermaid's Tears


L-R: Austin-tatious Turquoise/ Cuckoo For This Color/ Yodel Me On My Cell/ Yoga-ta Get This Blue!


L-R: Gold Leaf Top Coat/ Servin Up Sparkle/ Silver Crackle/ Navy Crackle
L-R: Brand New Skates/ Lucerne-tantly Look Marvelous/ Designer...De Better/ Glitzerland/ Up Front & Personal


MINIS


This photo is leaning too blue, it's slightly off colour-wise.
L-R: Save Me, Pirouette My Whistle/ Alpine Snow/ Don't Touch My Tutu/ My Pointe Exactly/ Goldeneye
L-R: Sweet Heart/ Care to Danse/ Teenage Dream/ Pink Friday/ Princesses Rule!/ Your Web or Mine


L-R: Just Spotted The Lizard/ Not Like The Movies/ The World Is Not Enough/ Number One Nemesis/ Live & Let Die 
That green and blue messed up my camera, it just couldn't get a whiter shot! Oh-so-slightly off colour-wise.
L-R: The One That Got Away/ The Spy Who Loved Me/ Did It On 'Em/ Into the Night/ Fly

Let me know if there are any OPIs that you think are must haves, I'm on the lookout for more colours!


No comments:

Post a Comment