Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nail Polish Collection: Essie [January 2013]

Essie is my favourite brand. I love a lot of brands, but in those tags where it says if you could only own one brand, which would you choose? I always pick Essie. I think it's equal parts the bottle and the colour selection. The bottle is elegant, fits nicely in storage because it's square, and has a white cap - all of which I love. The colour selection has definitely gotten better in recent years, and they have so many cremes and shimmers to choose from! They are a little sparse on glitter, but I don't really wear glitter all that often. Plus, that's what China Glaze is for!

NOTE: I have to mention that I took all my photos in a crudely made lightbox. Well, I don't think you could call it a lightbox...it's two planks of white painted wood and a lamp with a daylight globe! So whilst I tried to get these as colour accurate as I could, some colours may be just a tad off. I'll try to let you know when that happens, otherwise just google image the colour you were looking at. Also, I took these photos freehand so I'm sorry that some are a little crooked..I hope it doesn't bother you as much as it bothered me!



MINIS:

L-R: Rock Candy/ Lion Around/ Your Hut Or Mine/ Knockout Pout/ Haute As Hello




L-R: Lady Like/ Merino Cool/ Fair Game/ Power Clutch/ Sew Psyched
L-R: Da Bush/ Pretty Edgy/ Lollipop/ Limited Addiction

L-R: Very Structured/ Little Brown Dress/ Carry On


FULL SIZE:
L-R: Blanc/ Pure Pearlfection/ Set in Stones/ Beyond Cozy
These came off just a touch darker than they actually are, but at least you can see the subtle differences between the shades.
L-R: As Gold As It Gets/ Topless & Barefoot/ Brooch the Subject/ Sand Tropez/ Jazz
These came off just a touch darker than they actually are, but at least you can see the subtle differences between the shades.
L-R: Master Plan/ Miss Fancy Pants/ Chinchilly/ Mochachino/ Don't Sweater It

L-R: School of Hard Rocks/ Trophy Wife/ Go Overboard/ Armed & Ready/ Smokin' Hot
These are not colour accurate!! These greens and blues really messed with my camera!
L-R: Navigate Her/ Sew Psyched/ Going Incognito
Again, slightly off colour-wise but you can still see the differences between the colours.
L-R: Where's My Chauffer/ Turquoise & Caicos/ Mint Candy Apple/ Who Is the Boss/ Absolutely Shore
Again, just the tiniest bit off colour-wise, the lighter three shades are coming off a tad too dark.
L-R: Borrowed & Blue/ Lapis of Luxury/ Bikini So Teeny/ Coat Azure/ Butler Please

L-R: Mesmerize/ Aruba Blue/ Dive Bar/ Midnight Cami/ Stroke of Brilliance

L-R: Bobbing for Baubles/ No More Film/ Sexy Divide/ Damsel in a Dress
L-R: Cocktail Bling/ Bangle Jangle/ She's Picture Perfect/ Splash of Grenadine/ Play Date

L-R:Love & Acceptance/ St Lucia Lilac/ Lilacism/ Nice is Nice/ To Buy or Not to Buy

L-R: Demure Vixen/ French Affair/ Neo Whimsical/ Fiji
L-R: Sugar Daddy/ Made to Honor/ Miss Matched/ Ballet Slippers/ Mademoiselle

L-R: Better Together/ Like to Be Bad/ Guchi Muchi Puchi/ Spaghetti Strap/ A Crewed Interest
L-R: Pink-a-Boo/ Flawless/ Cascade Cool/ Castaway/ Off the Shoulder
L-R: Lights/ Tour De Finance/ Super Bossa Nova/ Sure Shot/ Jamaica Me Crazy

L-R: Watermelon/ Long Stem Roses/ Raspberry/ A Cut Above

L-R: All Tied Up/ In Stitches/ Angora Cardi/ Recessionista/ Bahama Mama
L-R: It's Genius/ Leading Lady/ Size Matters/ Head Mistress

L-R: First Dance/ She's Pampered/ Snap Happy/ Too Too Hot/ Canyon Coral
L-R: Ole Caliente/ Peach Daiquiri/ Camera/ Cute As a Button

L-R: Meet Me at Sunset/ Orange, It's Obvious/ Bazooka/ Braziliant


L-R: Fear or Desire/ Action/ Tart Deco/ Van D'Go


Hope you enjoyed! Are you an Essie fan too? What's your favourite polish? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment