Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nail Polish Collection: China Glaze [January 2013]


My final collection post - my China Glaze! Now I have a confession to make, all of these were purchased between late May and December 2012. I know, I know, I went a little crazy last year! But I love them all and I'm not in the slightest bit embarrassed about how much money I spent on nail polish last year :) (for all you judging me right now!)

NOTE: I have to mention that I took all my photos in a crudely made lightbox. Well, I don't think you could call it a lightbox...it's two planks of white painted wood and a lamp with a daylight globe! So whilst I tried to get these as colour accurate as I could, some colours may be just a tad off. I'll try to let you know when that happens, otherwise just google image the colour you were looking at. Also, I took these photos freehand so I'm sorry that some are a little crooked..I hope it doesn't bother you as much as it bothered me!

BTW: I'm starting off with the tranzitions and cirque collections because they are in my overflow draw, so they are sorted by collection rather than colour.

L-R: Duplicity/ Altered Reality/ Metallic Metamorphosis

L-R: Split Perso-Nail-Ity/ Modify Me/ Shape Shifter
L-R: Creative Fantasy/ Surreal Appeal/ Igniting Love/ Running In Circles/ It's a Trap-eze! (missing: Water You Waiting For)
L-R: Fairy Dust/ Glistening Snow/ Pelican Gray/ Elephant Walk
L-R: Immortal/ Stone Cold/ Midtown Magic/ Cast a Spell

L-R: Smoke & Ashes/ Winter Holly/ Glittering Garland/ Gussied Up Green
L-R: Exotic Encounters/ Atlantis/ Watermelon Rind/ Emerald Fitzgerald
L-R: Custom Kicks/ Four Leaf Clover/ Turned Up Turquoise/ I'm With the Lifeguard
L-R: Re-Fresh Mint/ For Audrey/ Aquadelic/ Kinetic Candy

L- R: Sea Spray/ Electric Beat/ Secret Peri-Wink-Le/ Rodeo Fanatic

L-R: Bizarre Blurple/ Blue Year's Eve/ First Mate/ Midnight Mission
L-R: Boogie/ CG in the City/ Skyscraper/ First Class Ticket
L-R: Grape Juice/ Grape Pop/ Coconut Kiss/ Gothic Lolita

L-R: Spontaneous/ Sweet Hook/ Light As Air

L-R: Faith/ Something Sweet/ Hopeful/ Always a Lady
L-R: Exquisite/ Dance Baby/ Hello Gorgeous!/ United  
L-R: IV/ Dress Me Up/ Below Deck/ Ingrid
L-R: Kalahari Kiss/ Swanky Silk/ Rare & Radiant/ Sun-Kissed
L-R: Golden Enchantment/ Desert Sun/ Peachy Keen/ I Herd That
L-R: Sunset Sail/ Knotty/ Fast Track/ Stellar

L-R: Twinkle Lights/ Champagne Kisses/ I'm Not Lion/ White Cap









L-R: Electrify/ Pure Joy/ Jamaican Out/ Life Preserver
L-R: Riveting/ Surfin' For Boys/ Rougish Red/ Hey Sailor 
L-R: Cranberry Splash/ Urban Night/ Traffic Jam/ Ahoy!
L-R: 108 Degrees/ Heart of the Matter/ Heli-Yum/ Fuchsia Fanatic 

L-R: Beach Cruise-r/ Strawberry Fields/ Hang-TenToes/ Sugar High 

L-R: Pink Plumeria/ High Hopes/ Pool Party/ Wicked Style
L-R: Sugar High (photographed this twice, oops!)/ Flirty Tankini/ Beauty Within/ Love's a Beach
L-R: Flip Flop Fantasy/ Shocking Pink/ Pink Voltage 
L-R: Make A Spectacle/ Snow Globe/ Luxe and Lush


I hope you enjoyed my collection posts! Am I missing anything special? Also, let me know if there is anything special you'd like me to feature here, I'd be only too happy to take requests :D




No comments:

Post a Comment