Saturday, January 19, 2013

Nail Polish Collection: High End Misc. [January 2013]

Chanel is one of my favourite brands. Quartz is my favourite nail polish of all time (I know, huge right!) and both Paradoxal and Lilac Sky make my top 10. Coconutty by Leighton Denny also makes it into my top 10, and some of the Butters are getting close! I didn't realise until typing out this post but you can see my fingers in all of the bottle caps! 

NOTE: I have to mention that I took all my photos in a crudely made lightbox. Well, I don't think you could call it a lightbox...it's two planks of white painted wood and a lamp with a daylight globe! So whilst I tried to get these as colour accurate as I could, some colours may be just a tad off. I'll try to let you know when that happens, otherwise just google image the colour you were looking at. Also, I took these photos freehand so I'm sorry that some are a little crooked..I hope it doesn't bother you as much as it bothered me!





L-R: Layla Twilight Mercury/ Illamasqua's Creator and Charisma/ Dior's Waterlily and Forget-Me-Not
Look what these polishes did to my camera! It went crazy! Even though the background is supposed to be white, these polishes are surprisingly pretty colour accurate!
L-R: Leighton Denny's Coconutty and Shipwrecked/ Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream and Glitter in the Air
L-R: All Hail the Queen/ Henley's Regatta/ No More Waity, Katie
L-R: Fairy Cake/ Knackered/ The Dark Knight
L-R: Fiddlesticks/ Scuppered/ Jack the Lad
L-R: Fountain of Youth/ Catch A Flick/ The Great Green Whatsit



L-R: Pop the Clutch/ Touch the Rainbow/Beyond Infinity

L-R: Night Sparkle/ Petunia Sparkle/ Violet Sparkle


L-R: Baby Sprout/ Black Pocka Dot/ Purple Rain Glitter/ Raspberry Truffle


L-R: Sugar House Lane/ Sweets Way/ Topping Lane



L-R: Blueblood/ Rain of Flowers/ Everything That Glitters/ Screening Room/ Salad Dressed
I lost the photo for this row so here are just the names and a little of the colour. I'll update this when I can.






























I lost the photo for this row so here are just the names and a little of the colour. I'll update this when I can.
L-R: Peachstock/ Midsummer's Dream/ Endless Night

L-R: Play Day/ Razzledazzler/ Saint Germain/ Angel

L-R: Sweetpea/ Lavendarling/ Hydrangea Kiss/ Blue-Ming/ Covered In Diamonds/ Snow-Flakes


L-R: Decades of Dysfunction/ Prelude to a Kiss/ You're Blusing/ Artificial Sweetner/ Peachy Parrot


L-R: Pixy Stix/ Beach Cruiser/ Fancy Fuchsia/ Preamp


L-R: Glowstick/ Melt Your Popsicle/ Nite Owl/ Rage/ Sea Gurl


L-R: Jealous, Much?/ Ancient Jade/ Mermaid Tale/ Halley's Comet/ It's Not Rocket Science


L-R: Lunar Eclipse/ Out Of This World/ After Party/ Space Cadet


L-R: Sapphire Silk/ Fowl Play/ Galaxy Girl/ Opposites Attract


Feel Collection L-R: Avery/ Kennedy/ Kendal/ Megan/ Carey/ Kristen


L-R: Chloe/ Myrta/ Kimber


L-R: Rory/ Carly/ Meg/ Zuza


L-R: Suri/ Daul/ FeiFei/ Ray/ Song/ Elisa




Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you want anything swatched!

No comments:

Post a Comment