Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chanel - Distraction

Sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days, but today I'm back with a colour I could of sworn I'd photographed before. I wear Distraction quite often compared to the circulation of my other polishes (i.e. i've worn it more than 3 times) but I'm not really sure if I like it. I mean the colour is amazing, a medium to brighter pink with a coral warmth, but whenever it's on my fingers I'm always just a touch underwhelmed. Anyway, this is 2 coats with 1 coat top coat.

direct sunlight
direct sunlight - click and enlarge to see a touch of the elusive fuchsia shimmer

shade

PS - I've been wearing only pinks these last few days because I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need Dior's Rosy Bow, but at the same time, I'm trying to convince myself that I have nothing like it in my collection. What do you guys think, a must have or a miss? I'm so undecided!

No comments:

Post a Comment