Sunday, January 27, 2013

OPI - I Don't Give A Rotterdam!

I broke my pinky nail off a couple of days ago when I was taking off Sprung, so I didn't upload my last manis. But then I thought if you've been reading my blog for awhile, you've seen my nails in worse condition so why not. So here is I Don't Give A Rotterdam! from the Holland collection. This was probably my most wanted colour from that collection, even though I'm not huge on blues, so I was so excited when it came a few weeks ago. But now looking at it on my nails, I'm not the biggest fan. I mean its nice, but the silver shimmer gives the colour almost a watery effect, which makes it look a little splotchy/bald in places, even though I don't think it was. But I'm still glad I gave it a try, I might like it better in winter or with another coat.

2 coats, 1 coat Essie GTG top coat.


direct sunlight
direct sunlight
shade
Oh and you know how I was bummed when Chanel's Emprise nail polish was sold out at my local (and only) counter? Who knew you could buy Chanel on eBay! I got it from a seller who had 10,000 positive reviews, so it better not be a fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment