Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nails Inc - Topping Lane

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll notice that I'm a lover of cremes and shimmers. Glitter rarely graces my nails, but I absolutely love it on other people. So today I'm trying something new. This is Topping Lane from the Nails Inc Sprinkles collection, a pink base with pink, blue and silver glitter. The first coat was predictably a little sparse on the glitter front, but the second coat was full and opaque so I stopped there. I could have done a third for an extra glitter splash, but decided against it. I also couldn't decide whether to mattify it or top coat it, so I went with neither. It's a little chunky as you can imagine, but it's not really bothersome because there aren't any sharp edges from the glitter poking out, they lay nice and flat. This isn't a polish that I could wear for more than a day, but it's a fun colour that takes me back to my childish roots :)

2 coats, no top coat.

I bought it off of beautybay.com (free int'l shipping!) - not sure where else it's available.

cloudy
direct sunlight

3 comments:

  1. It's definitely the cutest glitter I own! Thanks so much for stopping by, your blog is one of my favourites! :)

    ReplyDelete