Wednesday, June 19, 2013

OPI - Road House Blues

I let my nails rest for the last couple of days, so it was quite refreshing to have paint on my nails again! Today I chose Road House Blues, a recent acquisition but it was released 2 years ago. The polish was great in formula and my only issue was that the brush had a few bristles sticking out which slightly hindered application (no biggie though). The colour, however, I was in two minds about. In artificial light (and I assume sunlight though I've yet to see any in a week!), this is a gorgeous navy blue with a slight purple tint to it. In cloudy / shaded / low light weather it's a very dark navy blue with no purple tint (if you're lucky; most people today assumed I was wearing black polish). But it was flattering, so I'm happy I picked it up!

2 coats, 1 coat Dior gel coat.

artificial lighting
artificial lighting
more "realistic" daylight lighting (sorry for the slight blurriness)
I didn't bother posting a low lighting photo, it just looked black.

Hope you had a good day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment