Sunday, April 7, 2013

March Nail Polish Haul

For the last half of march, I've been so sick I just couldn't be bothered with anything internet related. I'm still sick, which is why there haven't been any posts from me in a while, but I've been assured that I really only have the flu, not something worse (so here's to crossing my fingers that I'll be better soon!). So there is only a small nail haul for March, but don't worry, I spent an absurd amount of money on ebay this month so everything should be arriving soon for April's nail haul!

L-R: Essie Madison Ave-Hue, Essie Maximillian Strasse Her, China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's, China Glaze Fancy Pants



Excuse the lighting in these pics, it's the best I could do today. First up is Essie and China Glaze. Reviews: Madison Ave-Hue / Maximillian Fancy Pants. Mimosa's is showing up too orange, it's more peachy but I haven't tried it yet so I can't comment about formula.

L-R: Miami Beets / You Don't Know Jacques! / Shorts Story
I only picked up 3 cult OPI's this month. Miami Beets stained just a smidge, but was a great colour and had a thin formula. The other two I didn't get 'round to wearing.

Orly's Spring 2013 mini set.
I only purchased the mini set of Orly's spring release because I really only wanted elation generation and high on hope. Haven't had a chance to wear them yet though :(

L-R: Illamasqua Load / Milf / Lament / Collide
Ordered these Illamasqua shades on a bit of a whim. I've wanted Milf for ages, and the rest somehow made their way into my shopping cart! All untrieds, only got them last week.

L-R: Crystal / Nymphea / Peony / Bossy Boots

To be honest, I only picked up the Dior trio because I couldn't find Peony on its own. Peony is beautiful and I will get so much use out of this slightly peachy pink. The other two I'll try to remember to use. I picked up Bossy Boots because it made it's way around blogs a few months (or last spring??) back and it's been on my wishlist since.

So there you have it, my little nail haul for March. I apologise for the poor effort that went into the photos, but if you're interested in a colour, just google image it and you should get some really great swatches.
Here's to a healthy April for all of us!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie

    Great haul! I need to start doing haul posts, too. OPI Miami Beets look beautiful, geat find. I have nominated you for the Best Blog Award, which are a bit of fun with the extra bonus of networking with other bloggers. You don’t need to pass the nomination on if you don’t want to. You can find the nomination here:

    http://drydammit.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/nomination-for-best-blog-award/

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete