Saturday, March 16, 2013

Essie - Maximillian Strasse Her

This is possibly the hardest to spell polish name I own, I've stuffed it up so many times! This was monday's notd because I didn't have time to turn my computer on this week at all! This is from Essie's new spring 2013 collection and it's the only colour I was really looking forward to (I did also purchase the pink one with silver sparkle but I'm still debating on whether to get the other colours). This is a pretty grey-green and I don't have anything exactly like it in my stash (might do a comparisons post if I find time this weekend).  People seem to have issues with Essie's streakiness, and whilst the first coat was a bit streaky the second was fine. I personally don't care much about the streakiness of a first coat, but if that bothers you, then this maybe isn't for you.
I really do like this one and can see myself wearing it almost year-round. 2 coats, 1 coat top coat.

direct sunlight
direct sunlight
shade
shade

No comments:

Post a Comment