Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chanel - Emprise

This colour sold out so quickly from my local counter that I had to resort to buying it over eBay, and I'm almost tempted to buy a backup (something I don't think I've ever done before with polish!). Milky polishes tend to look a little weird on me, so I've never found a light peach colour that I was happy wearing. Emprise definitely isn't a milky peach, and I absolutely love it. I think I've worn it 4 out of 7 days a week for the last 2 weeks! If you can't pull off milky polishes as much as you wish you could, I definitely recommend checking this out at your local counter or (if it's sold out) buying it online!

2 coats, 1 coat top coat. Excuse the messy polish job, I tried using Revlon's Colorstay top coat and it stopped my polish from drying properly :(

direct sunlight
direct sunlight
shade
(dry nails, eek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment