Saturday, January 19, 2013

Nail Polish Collection: Ulta3 [January 2013]

Hey guys, up next is Ulta3 which is one of my favourite Australian brands. There are some NYC mixed up in there because they are sold together in the Ulta3 bins, so I'm not sure if they're the same brand or it just happens that way in Good Price Pharmacy/Terry White Chemists/etc. I purchased nearly all of these for AU$2, but I heard they went up in price recently. I haven't purchased any in a while, so let me know if there are any new ones that I need!

NOTE: I have to mention that I took all my photos in a crudely made lightbox. Well, I don't think you could call it a lightbox...it's two planks of white painted wood and a lamp with a daylight globe! So whilst I tried to get these as colour accurate as I could, some colours may be just a tad off. I'll try to let you know when that happens, otherwise just google image the colour you were looking at. Also, I took these photos freehand so I'm sorry that some are a little crooked..I hope it doesn't bother you as much as it bothered me!
















Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment