Saturday, January 19, 2013

Nail Polish Collection: Revlon [January 2013]

Hey guys! This is my Revlon nail polish collection. Revlon was the first brand I started seriously "collecting" when I started to get into nail polish. Whilst I threw out most of my older polishes back before I knew you could easily revive polishes, I have been accumulating Revlon for years and is one of my favourite chemist (drugstore) brands. In Australia, Revlon polishes run for RRP $13.99 or $14.99 (can't remember which) but I got most of these on sales at around $8 - $10.

NOTE: I have to mention that I took all my photos in a crudely made lightbox. Well, I don't think you could call it a lightbox...it's two planks of white painted wood and a lamp with a daylight globe! So whilst I tried to get these as colour accurate as I could, some colours may be just a tad off. I'll try to let you know when that happens, otherwise just google image the colour you were looking at. Also, I took these photos freehand so I'm sorry that some are a little crooked..I hope it doesn't bother you as much as it bothered me!

Onto the collection!

L-R: Punk/ Lush Lime/ Minted/ Wind Fall/ Jaded Night


L-R: Tangerine/ Sunshine Sparkle/ Blue Lagoon/ Downtown/ Tropical Teal
(These are all oranges or orange-corals, but I swear they look slightly different when swatched!! ;)
L-R: Make Mine Mango/ Poppy/ Orange Pop/ Coral Me Wild/ Pretty In Papaya
L-R: Raspberry Rapture/ Strawberry Electric/ Watermelon Fizz/ Revlon Red/ Fire Fox
L-R: Guava/ Passion Punch Shimmer/ Victorian/ Sublime Strawberry/ Grapefruit Fizz
L-R: Cotton Candy/ Peach Petal/ Cafe Pink/ Perfect Pink/ Pink Again
L-R: Peach Smoothie/ Peach Nectar/ Innocent/ Blushed/ Iced Mauve
L-R: Gray Suede/ Creme Brûlée/ Totally Toffee/ Ruby Ribbon/ Raisin Rage
L-R: Grape Icy/ Plum Seduction/ Passion Fruit/ Fierce/ Plum Attraction
L-R: Aloof/ Girly/ Princess/ Not So Blueberry/ No Shrinking Violet
L-R: Revlon Red/ Raspberry Rush/ Cherries in the Snow/ Tropical Temptation
L-R: Lilac Pastelle/ Popular/ Plum Baby/ Copper Penny
L-R: Modern Grace/ Royal Cloak/ Midnight Haze/ Black With Envy
L-R: Scandalous/ Vixen/ Autumn Berry
L-R: Catty/ Gold Get 'Em/ Emerald/ Royal
Hope you enjoyed my Revlon nail polish collection! Which is your favourite colour?

1 comment:

  1. Revlon Plum Seduction is one of my favourite nail polishes; I think it just ‘pops’ on my nail. I need to get a backup one!

    ReplyDelete