Sunday, July 7, 2013

Skylark by Elle & Blair - Jelly Shot

Jelly Shot is the final colour from Skylark's spring/summer mini set, and it probably had the best formula of the lot. It still dragged a little, but it wasn't as streaky as the other polishes. I ended up using 3 coats "just in case," but I most likely could have gotten away with 2. People say this colour can make you look more tanned, but unfortunately I looked as pasty as usual with this colour on :( (though it is winter so I can't expect it to perform miracles...)
Overall, this set was a win for me because I'm a nail junkie and I 'gotta catch 'em all', but I'm sure you could find similar colours at a cheaper price (though I still haven't found an exact dupe for any of these yet).

3 coats, 1 coat Essie GTG top coat.

artificial light
artificial light
artificial light

No comments:

Post a Comment