Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Nail Polish Haul

June went by surprisingly quickly, and I didn't purchase as many polishes as I thought I had. I umm-ed and ahh-ed over so many indie polish collections, but decided to save my money and just purchase the more mainstream polishes that were either on my wishlist or that were recently released. I am pretty exhausted, so it'll be quite a quick write-up today. If you have any questions, make sure to leave them in the comments below :)




First up is 2 of Orly's more recent collections. I had a bit of trouble with eBay sellers this month sending the wrong items, so I ended up with 2 extra of these collections. Not sure if I'll include them in a giveaway or just give them away.

(China Glaze) L-R: Highlight Of My Summer / Keepin' It Teal
L-R: Sun Of A Peach / Shell-O / That's Shore Bright
L-R: Neon & On & On / Bottoms Up / You Drive Me Coconuts / Heat Index
China Glaze's Sunsational collection was my favourite summer collection I've seen in a long while. I'm not exactly sure why since I'm not a huge fan of jellies, but every single colour I picked up makes me happy. Shell-O in particular though, it's been gracing my toes all month!

L-R: Illamasqua Pink Raindrops / Essie Saturday Disco Fever / Orly Passion Fruit
A lot of people were dissapointed by Illamasqua's Pink Raindrops, but I really loved it on. It was subtle but elegant, though the shimmer/glitter whatnot was a pain to remove! Passion Fruit was also a colour I enjoyed wearing last month, and is already swatched here.


Dior has quickly become one of my favourite brands both for makeup and nails, so it was no surprise these polishes made their way into my cart as soon as they were available. Capeline was almost a one coater and the formula was fantastic. I haven't had a chance to wear the others yet.

(OPI) L-R: Don't Know Beets Me / Elephantastic Pink / Red Lights Ahead...Where? / Diva of Geneva
Missing from photo: My Address is "Hollywood." Not the greatest photo of these polishes, sorry. I haven't had a chance to wear any of these, but I can't wait to paint on Elephantastic Pink!

(Essie) L_R: Sunday Funday / The Girls Are Out / Full Steam Ahead / Rock the Boat / Naughty Nautical
I've only worn The Girls Are Out and Rock the Boat so far, and both had fine (but not excellent) formulas. 

(Orly) L-R: Choreographed Chaos / Harmonious Mess / Pretty Ugly / Mayhem Mentality
I've only tried Mayhem Mentality (swatch up soon), but I can't wait to wear the rest. An all-round great collection! 


Last of all is the newest Minnie collection from OPI. I definitely got this set for A Definite Moust-Have and Chic From Ears to Tail! Haven't worn any of these yet though, I keep forgetting to reach for my minis (ha ha ;).

Hope you enjoyed my haul, and if there's anything you want swatched ASAP, let me know and I'll try to wear it :) Swatches from June should be up sometime this week (so watch out for a spam of posts!) I just gotta find the time to upload and write the posts!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment