Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dior - Diablotine

I really thought I was going to have a longer blogging streak than I did, sorry! Life just gets in the way sometimes, ya know? As you can see by the length of my nails, May has shaped up as a rather stressful month. Anyway, onto Diablotine (which took me the longest time to actually pronounce/type correctly!). This bright red shimmer was a happy colour for me to wear, and I just loved it. Reds aren't usually something I reach for often because they stain my topcoat, and then my fingers when I'm trying to remove it. I don't know if it was just this red, or the combination of this red and Dior's gel coat, but neither happened and I was ecstatic! I will definitely be reaching for this one over my other brighter red shimmers!
2 coats, 1 coat Dior gel coat. (day 2 of wear)

shade
direct sunlight
direct sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment