Friday, May 24, 2013

Chanel - Starlet

I haven't heard this collection talked about very much, but I couldn't pass this colour up. Apparently it's from Chanel's newest collection centred around film or some such, but I'm not sure what the collection is called. Starlet was amazing, and exactly what I expected from both Chanel and a high price tag. It's a muted peachy-orange with gold (and maybe some pink?) shimmer, and it applied evenly and opaquely in 2 coats. Even though the weather is cold here, I will be reaching for this one a lot! What a stunner.
2 coats, 1 coat Dior gel coat.

direct sunlight
shade
shade
cloudy
Ok, I need to disclaimer these last two pictures! I know my nails are chipped! It's a big no-no in the blogging world to put our chipped nails on display, but I thought my photos weren't really accurately showing the shimmer in the polish, so this is artificial lighting after a long day of working with my hands.

artificial daylight
artificial daylight
(click photos to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment