Monday, January 21, 2013

Zoya - Kimber

This is a polish out of the Surf collection, which I assume came out this past summer for the northern hemisphere (but I don't completely know, I only bought my first Zoya this month so I haven't kept up with collections). To me, this is the epitome of summer - bright pink with gold shimmer! I also have Zoya's Chloe (flakie) on my ring finger...isn't it hilarious that this is the most dramatic I've ever gotten in terms of "accent" nails? I love them on other people but I just never try it for myself. Maybe this is my step in the door.

2 coats Kimber, 1 coat good to go, 2 coats Chloe on ring finger.

PS - I broke my nail nipper and I'm feeling a little self-conscious about my unruly cuticles. To some people, these aren't unruly at all, but to an obsessive nail nipper, they've gone wild!

direct sunlight
direct sunlight
shade
shade

No comments:

Post a Comment