Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Illamasqua - Creator

I have enormous respect for Illamasqua because of their fight for fair prices here in Australia, which is why when I saw Creator featured on Temptalia I knew I had to pick it up at some point.
Application wise, this polish was lovely - not too thick, not too thin. I did have a little trouble getting the silver glitter off when I was cleaning up my cuticles so I expect it will be a little troublesome taking off, but I'll have to update that later.
Colour wise, I don't think it would be that hard to find a black polish with silver glitter but I don't have anything like it in my stash because the glitters are "shards" rather than hexagonal/circular/etc. The glitter isn't rough, and one thin coat of Good to Go top coat was enough to create a totally smooth surface, which I definitely appreciate.
Overall, I agree with Temptalia in giving this an A+ and I'm really glad I picked it up (from Myer [online] for AU$21 - not sure if you can get it cheaper anywhere else). 2 coats, 1 coat topcoat.

cloudy
cloudy
cloudy
shade

No comments:

Post a Comment