Monday, December 10, 2012

OPI - The Spy Who Loved Me

So, who knew you could run out of photo space on blogspot? Because I certainly didn't! Since I'm uncomfortable with monthly subscriptions, I chose to upload my photos onto Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/knicksandnails/) and forward them here. I'm really only letting you guys know this in case it affects the layout or quality or if my photos suddenly disappear because I'm new to this kind of stuff so please bare with me! Also, if any other bloggers use flickr, please let me know how you do it because there has to be an easier way than how I'm uploading!

So onto todays post. I purchased the mini Bond collection from ebay and I'm so glad because I love 3 of the 4 colours that it came with (the gold one looked pretty terrible on my fingers). This went on so smoothly, I barely even had to clean up my nails at all. This is 2 coats with 1 coat top coat. Isn't it gorgeous?!
direct sunlight

direct sunlight

shade

shade




No comments:

Post a Comment