Saturday, December 22, 2012

Butter London - Jack the Lad

A few months ago, I decided that I was only going to purchase from brands I already owned, mainly Essie and China Glaze, and that I really didn't need to keep branching out into new brands when I own so many polishes. This resolve lasted about 2 months until Butter London's newest collection came out (holiday or winter? I'm not really sure). Buying this collection, of course, meant that Butter London's polishes were fair game and I have about half of their collection making it's way to me now..whoops! Anyway, this colour is what started my need: Jack the Lad. It's absolutely beautiful, with green and blue glitters suspended in a darker green base.

This was 3 coats, but 2 could have easily sufficed. I've heard that the polishes from this collection are top-coat-eaters, but I've worn 3 of the colours so far (forgot pictures of the other 2 :( and I only had to use one coat of Essie's Good to Go and Deborah Lippmann's Addicted to Speed (both relatively thin top coats) and I didn't have any roughness at all.

direct sunlight

direct sunlight
shade

shade


No comments:

Post a Comment