Saturday, November 10, 2012

L'Oreal Paris - Mysterious Icon

It's been a little dark and gloomy where I live lately so I decided to break the darker colours back out. I think this colour looks really nice in the bottle, but I was a tad disappointed when I painted it on - it turned a little brown. I do have one small complaint about the bottle though. Whilst I love the fact that these are minis (thus cheaper, haha), the brush on these are similar in size to OPI/Sally Hansen CSM/etc. Whilst I'm not a fan of the huge brush heads anyway, it was kind of difficult to pop the brush back into the bottle without catching a couple of bristles around the opening. But if that doesn't bother you, I do recommend this because it dried really quickly and it lasted really well without even putting a top coat on.

2 coats, no top coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment