Saturday, June 16, 2012

China Glaze - Electric Beat

I bought such an obscene amount of nail polish in May that I've been a little overwhelmed,  hence the lack of posts this week. I discovered head2toebeauty.com and I went a little crazy. I won't tell you how much I ended up buying because I'm a tad embarrassed!, so lets just leave it as "a lot" haha. 

Anyway, here begins my first foray into China Glaze nail polish. China Glaze isn't sold anywhere in my state, and it is extremely difficult to find in Australia as a whole. The first colour I decided to try out was Electric Beat from the Electropop collection. This was one coat! The formula was fantastic, I actually really like the colour considering its a blue, and it dried pretty quickly. PS - don't mind the bumpiness, I botched up my base coat and was too lazy to redo it >_< 


Direct sun

Direct sun

Direct sun

No comments:

Post a Comment