Sunday, April 1, 2012

Face of Australia - Calypso-Gold

I really enjoyed this shade of gold, and it was much more flattering on my skin tone than strong yellow based golds tend to be. This has been compared to OPI's Up Front and Personal on a few blogs that I've read, but IMO, they are really quite different. This was almost a one-coater, but I decided to do 2, and it applied smoothly and dried quickly. I was really impressed with this polish, as I am with most of the limited edition collections that Face of Australia put out in this bottle shape. The only odd thing about this Barbados collection is that it looks like it should have been released about 3 months ago, so if you know why they released this collection at the beginning of autumn, please let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment