Sunday, March 11, 2012

Essie - Da Bush

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I'd be busier than normal for a couple of weeks. Those couple of weeks finally ended yesterday and the sense of relief I felt waking up this morning was wonderful. I'm sorry I didn't post at all last week (I didn't even turn on my computer!), but I did photograph my nails every day so I'm catching up today. 

I picked up Essie's Da Bush from the resort collection last year, and it is a very 'me' shade. It applied easily in two thin coats and I really enjoyed wearing it. I did put this colour on my toes as well (my fingers and toes usually match) but it made my feet look a little ill-looking. I definitely recommend leaving this one for your fingers!

**There was no sun so all photos are taken in cloudy daylight. Also, if you enlarge the photos, you'll see bubbles. That was entirely user-error >_>


No comments:

Post a Comment